Here are the features:
- Flattering fit and flare shape. This tank has a closer fit from the shoulder to under the bust and then starts to swing out a little from the body with shaping at the sides and back. It has a shapely fit, not just a rectangle, and it has style.
- Moves with you. It moves with you whether in the office, at the playground with little ones or at the yoga studio, providing comfort and confidence.
- Comfortable shelf bra. You have worn shelf bras before, but were they designed for petites? If not, you are in for a treat. The elastic band will hit where it should to actually give you support. The elastic in encased in fabric which is much more comfortable and more absorbent against your skin.
- Options: the shoulder straps are wide enough and placed just right if you still want to wear a bra underneath.
- Incredibly soft! The fabric is a luxurious blend of soy and organic cotton, making it a lovely soft layer for wearing against the skin!
- No-worry If you are short and busty, you probably have run into the problem of tanks that show too much at the armhole. Or if you are very small, you might have trouble finding tanks that are not only small enough without gaping or sitting too low at the armhole. These tanks pull in just right around the armhole opening, with or without a bra.
- Great for layering. The just-right neck opening: not too high, but not too low.
- And lastly, it aligns with your values. The entire EcoPetites clothing line is made right here in Minnesota. The cotton is organic and the soy is a by-product of soy foods, and so it reduces waste.